- Geriatric Nursing Assistant
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Immediate openings for certified Geriatric Nursing Assistants.
Montgomery Village Health Care Center
The Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) is responsible for, but not limited to:
1. Basic patient care under direction of nursing staff
2. Perform duties, such as feed, bathe, dress, groom, or move patients, or change linens.
3. Active nursing aide certification in the state of operation.
4. Prefer experience with patients of all ages in a SNF setting. Dedication to quality care.
Must be a certified or state tested Geriatric Nursing Assistant in accordance with the laws of the state.
Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of team work and team concept.
Must have patience tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents.
Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition.