Under the supervision of the Client Services Coordinator, the Drug and Alcohol (D&A) Case Manager will provide case management services for persons in recovery (PIR) receiving MMT, MAT, and non-MAT services.
* Meet with PIRs on demand and via scheduled appointments to assist with linkage to external resources such as, but not limited to: housing, recovery based supports such as 12-step meetings, medical benefits, PCP, specialty doctors, food banks.
* Assist PIRs in obtaining valid, state identification.
* Complete Logisticare forms for PIRs needing bus passes, gas reimbursement, and transportation assistance. Oversee token distribution and ensure program maintains adequate token supply. Go to BHTEN as needed, as directed, to obtain additional tokens when needed.
* Daily monitoring of program's Resource Room.
* Effective and timely communication with Supervisors and Counselors on PIRs needs and as resources or obtained and/or changed.
* Assist Counselors as needed with referrals to a higher level of care and with transfers limited to ensuring ROIs are obtained and paperwork sent timely.
* Ability to educate and encourage resistant PIRs to participate in therapy services.
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
* Other duties as assigned.
Master's Degree in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling, and other related field. One (1) year of case management experience.
Knowledge of multiple types of resources in the Philadelphia area with ability to link PIRs to needed services.
Valid driver's license and ability to operate company owned vehicles including a 10-passenger van.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $27.00 /hour
- nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- case management: 1 year (Preferred)
- human services: 1 year (Preferred)
- social services: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends