This can be straight contract or contract to hire!!!
IAM Security Architect Needed!
Must be local to the Northern Suburbs or Chicago - or commutable to the area.
Independant Consultants only!
Location - Lake Forest
Duration 6 Mnth Contract or Contract to hire
- 7+ years of experience or training in Identity systems security fundamentals design, implementation and troubleshooting across all computer platforms.
- 7 or more years required of combined IT and security work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments.
- Expert understanding of Identity technologies and understanding of integration of applications within a distributed environment
- Expert understanding of certificate based authentication and certificate
management (e.g. SSL and PKI)
- Expert understanding of position based security model within the HR Org and distribution throughout the enterprise
- Expert understanding of Risk and Compliance framework, regulatory compliance (Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and PCI-DSS)
- Experience in implementation and management of security access systems within the enterprise and in the cloud (e.g. Federation, SAML, etc.)
- Demonstrates an expert understanding of how security access systems integrate across the enterprise
- Any of the following are highly preferred: CISSP, CRISC, CISM or CCIE Security
- Ability to quickly learn, become competent in, and effectively apply new skills
- Ability to independently and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a complex environment for self and team members
- Knowledge and ability to teach/mentor an Engineer II provides regular knowledge transfer to team members
- Experienced in leading large security access system upgrades/projects
- Ability to add/change and provision roles and tasks in an IAM environment via standard business applications.
- Demonstrates an advanced understanding of how an IDA system integrates with SAP.
- Experience writing, executing and troubleshooting advanced Power shell scripts.
- Has an advanced understanding of an IAM environment and related technologies, including Active Directory and SAP
- Advanced Experience in supporting identity access applications.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Full Time Opportunity: