- Full lifecycle application development
- Design, code and debug software
- Perform software analysis, risk analysis, reliability analysis
- Participate in software modeling and simulation
- Integrate new software solutions with existing systems
- Extract and reverse engineer existing code
- Support existing Web Services and perform enhancements.
- Collaborate with the offshore team.
- Work closely with the client to understand requirements and design software solutions to satisfy requirements.
- 8+ years of experience including lead experience with excellent design skills
- In-depth experience in Java, J2EE, SOA, Web services (SOAP and REST), Spring, Hibernate and APIs.
- Experience in designing and implementing end-to-end solution architectures for large and complex systems
- Extensive experience in building and consuming RESTful or SOAP web services
- Experience supporting existing Web Services and perform enhancements when needed
- Experience in software development using standard J2EE frameworks that include Spring and Hibernate. Experience with enterprise application servers such as Apache Tomcat, JBoss, and WebSphere
- Experience with SOAP UI, Postman, JUnit, continuous integration and development tools like GIT, Jira & confluence
- Experience with continuous development and tools like Jenkins
- Experience using build technologies like Maven
- Experience in performing thorough unit testing and code reviews
- Good analytical skills for trouble shooting Production issues.
- Experience working with the offshore teams
Every day, our solutions affect people throughout the world. From Fortune 100 companies to start-ups, GalaxE develops and implements strategic projects that are critical to the success of customers’ businesses and the lives of tens of millions of people.
For over twenty-five years, we have grown and evolved into a multi-national firm that employs over 2000 team members worldwide. But we’re not done evolving. It took collaboration and innovation to get here, and it takes collaboration and innovation to get where we (and our customers) want to be tomorrow.
What does this mean for our employees? They have the security of an established company, with the benefits of working for a company where great minds, hard work, leadership and innovation are highly regarded and rewarded.
As Thomas Edison said, “There’s a way to do it better – find it”. We want our employees to find it.
We’re looking for creative people, with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking to work on awesome projects! Sound like you? Come work with us! Find out for yourself what it means to be part of the GalaxE team.
It’s not always easy, but important work never is. #WeAreGalaxE
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Job Type: Full-time