At Vivint, new technology, innovation, and discovery are our top priority. That’s why we hire hardworking, passionate people who are driven to revolutionize the connected home experience. Are you bright, inspired, and prepared to push yourself every day? Do you want to be on the cutting edge of technology and get great benefits while you’re at it? Then come work at Vivint and find out how your life in the workplace can become a rewarding and simply smarter experience.
Vivint Smart Home is seeking an experienced manufacturing test engineer who will be responsible for managing and assisting Vivint’s contract manufacturers in setup and qualification of manufacturing testing of Vivint’s consumer electronic products.
- Work with internal and external partner hardware development teams to develop the manufacturing tests required to verify functionality of Vivint’s products
- Help generate and execute engineering test requirements and test plans
- Drive manufacturing test improvements for products in production
- Work with supplier quality engineers and reverse logistics groups to refine and improve manufacturer’s tests
- 5+ years of manufacturing test implementation for high-volume consumer electronic products
- Test software automation implementation and ability to read vendors test scripts for validation
- Detailed knowledge of relevant, manufacturing test processes
- Experience working with contract manufacturers and ODMs
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of internal and external organizations
- Minimum Education: Bachelors of Science degree in related engineering or technical discipline
- Ability to travel both domestically and overseas