SENECA ONE SALES TEAM - $60-$90,000 FIRST YEAR
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, upbeat professional environment?
Seneca One® is on the hunt for ambitious, confident, and socially savvy Sales Representative for our rapidly growing Inside Sales Team based out of Bethesda, MD.
Seneca One is an established company leading the Lottery and Structured Settlement purchasing industries for 15 years by providing unmatched customer service.
Who is the right fit for Seneca One?
The ideal candidate is in the beginning or early in his/her sales career. The most successful sales talent came to us with some or no sales experience, and it was their first or second sales position. All present very professionally.
Ideal candidates should be eager and professional. You act as a first point of contact with potential customers. Seneca One uses industry leading marketing including Multiple Media and Direct Mailing distribution to generate leads for the sales team. You can expect first year earning potential of $60k-$90k
, with our top producers earning significantly more.
What’s the Job Description?
The position of Sales Representative
reports to a Vice President of Sales and is responsible for developing and nurturing relationships with prospective and existing customers. The calls are generated for you on an inbound basis – it’s not a cold calling position. Every lead is generated for you – follow up and excellent customer relationship skills are required. We get to know our customers and build a deep understanding of their unique financial needs-one on one, one at a time. We have substantial training – you do not need to have a financial services background.
What will you do during the day?
- Generate a set amount of revenue (determined by management) over first 12 months of employment
- Demonstrate superior oral and written communication, organizational, and time-management skills, and be a great conversationalist
- Make compelling and credible presentations
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel growth of Seneca One sales team
- Strive to consistently meet or exceed monthly quotas as assigned
- Monitor and manage all assigned prospects in the company’s CRM and request new prospects, while maintaining relationships and upselling opportunities with potential customers
- Four year college degree
- 0-3 years’ experience of progressive consultative selling, preferably in consumer sales (B2C)
- Very strong oral and written communication via phone
- Must be socially savvy
- Money motivated and ambitious
- Desire to learn and be in a professional environment where you help people
- Must have clean background and decent credit
- Must have a valid state issued driver’s license
- Must be able to work flexible hours (some evenings and weekend work is required at times)