The E commerce Manager is responsible for all website sales performance, marketing, customer acquisition, user experience, functionality, digital advertising and site flow on 2 websites: Juliska.com and capucinedewulf.com.
The ideal candidate for this position
Is a hands-on, passionate merchant who loves making product and stories come alive online. They have rapidly grown the eCommerce sales of a luxury/discerning brand, preferably in the home category. They are very confident in the latest eCommerce and digital advertising best practices. They have fresh ideas and proven success engaging consumers and building local awareness and loyalty. Ideally, they have a personal love for entertaining at home. They live within 30 minutes of our Headquarters in Stamford, CT!
Ideal candidate qualifications
Required Experience and Skills
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience leading and inspiring a team
- Deep understanding of both sales and analytics (Google analytics preferred)
- SEO/SEM optimization
- Fluency in Magneto, experience with Shopify a plus
As newlyweds and unabashed romantics, Capucine & David Gooding founded Juliska in 2001 with a small collection of mouth-blown Bohemian glasses. Today, Juliska makes hundreds of products for the table and home inspired by the joy of gathering to create unforgettable moments. Sold through the Flagship Store in Stamford Connecticut, Juliska.com, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, and a thousand discerning specialty retailers across the US and Internationally. www.juliska.com
Capucine De Wulf
Launched in Fall 2017, Capucine De Wulf celebrates Love, Authentic Beauty and Womanhood through gorgeous jewelry. Sold through capucinedewulf.com and a growing group of select US retailers. www.capucinedewulf.com
Our culture highly values these top attributes in all Juliska leaders.
1. Have a general life outlook of optimism and gratitude
2. Enjoy being self-directed to “find a way” to get objectives achieved with minimal supervision
3. Are able to “rally” those around them to pursue and achieve a goal
4. Are confident and concise communicators - able to hold the attention of a small group.
5. Embrace collaboration in developing ideas for the greater good
6. Are able to juggle many projects and regularly re-prioritize the most important
7. Are willing to speak out with honesty and candor about the good and the not good
8. Are focused on results but willing to take risks and explore new ideas.
9. Are willing to roll up their sleeves, lead by example, and address root causes of inefficiency.
10. Are able to laugh at them-selves and have fun along the way!
Thirsting for some more information? Checkout www.juliska.com
Job Type: Full-time