Support Local Music As A Talent & Promotions Agent!
We need people who have the time and energy it took God to create the universe! I don't mean that literally of course, but if you're in this to succeed you're in it for the long haul. As a Talent & Promotions Agent on our fast-paced sales team you stand to make a solid commission of six figures or more. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, with a company that's invested in your personal/career development then you've come to the right place. Our sales people have an infectiously positive attitude and are driven to win!!! We do prefer that you have experience in sales and marketing but as long as you are willing to learn, learn quickly and have a strong passion for musicians and the work they do, we know you can do this!
· An entrepreneurial spirit; hard-working, self-motivated and confident
· An unending ability to implement feedback and be a fast learner
· Home office equipped with computer, scanner, printer, and fax along with unlimited phone and internet.
· Manage your leads (we will help you get leads but you must learn to find your own as well) by driving the full sales cycle from introductory contact to closing deals
· Educate your clients about our different styles of advertising and what we offer
· Make a high-volume of outbound sales contacts, emails and ads daily (100+ daily at least in the first two weeks)
· Maintain a momentum consistent with the company quotas
· Establish lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with clients (no personal relationships only business)
· Have a professional attitude, entrepreneurial spirit; smart-working, self-motivated and confident
· Desire a six-figure income and will NOT settle for less
· Be a quick learner and ready to start selling immediately after the first training session
· Know your ABC's (Always Be Closing)
What's in it for you? We offer our staff ongoing training, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes 24/7 Support via telephone, email and social media; bartering privileges including vacation and more; excellent commission structure starting at 20% plus incentives and bonuses weekly (i.e. cash, trips, concert tickets and more)
Think you have what it takes? Send us your resume today to schedule an interview.
Job Types: Contract, Commission