Please join our fast growing, client-centric and innovative executive search firm as we help our clients grow! We support Private Equity Portfolio Companies across the US with a focus on business services, consumer goods, fintech, energy and other verticals. We build collaborative relationships with our PE clients as well as with their portfolio companies. We lead searches for C-level executives, Board Directors and have a practice focussing on leadership in the Finance area (CFOs, Controllers and such). We are looking for a dynamic, passionate experienced Executive Recruiter interested in supporting our PE (and sometimes VC clients). We have more work than our Senior Partners can handle and seek a process driven executive to own searches from start to finish and work collaboratively with the Senior Partner.
We are hard-working, always learning and growing, and seek to support a part-time role allowing flexibility in addition to remote working. Experience successfully delivering results in such an environment is a plus. While Business Development can be a lucrative part of this role in the future, initially we anticipate you supporting current clients. On day one, you will be trained with our process and immediately be sourced onto active searches.
- As a member of the leadership team, you will own and lead searches from start to finish
- Represent the company in meetings with current and eventually prospective clients, assessing clients and supporting our relationships
- Researching companies in your sector to identify world-class executives with whom we and our clients can build relationships
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks etc.)
- Devise a market mapping and research strategy to build and maintain a pipeline of key executive talent in anticipation of future needs.
- Under our guidance, develop and execute a specific recruiting strategy to uncover the most-qualified candidates for our clients
- Conduct confidential interviews of qualified candidates
- Create Summary documents on candidates
- Present short-listed candidates to clients
- Track candidates in our pipeline utilizing our processes
- Manage and facilitate the negotiation process
- Develop and maintain long-term client and candidate relationships
- Prepare analytical reports to brief clients on progress and attending meetings with senior team members
- Support Sales process with market intelligence and recruiting expertise
- You have a bachelor’s degree, a high level of business maturity and leadership potential, and several years of experience in recruiting, including retained search
- You are familiar with the Operational roles at the type of Portfolio Companies for whom we recruit
- You are looking for an opportunity to develop a unique and valuable service, learn from other professionals and grow and lead a world-class team
- You have a track record, network, and reputation that attracts new and repeat business
- You have an entrepreneurial streak. We’re a startup, too - and we want to hear your ideas.
- You are comfortable in a roll up your sleeves, supportive, creative and overall client-centric culture
- You have:
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills * Note: Professional services environment with excellent research skills, and a strong desire to learn about and work in the executive search market is also valuable. Prior experience in an executive search or consulting firm is beneficial, but not required, if other skills are sufficient for an easy transition.
Base Salary and Commission on placed candidates
Contract Position with potential to grow into full time role
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
- Professional Services: 5 years (Preferred)
- Executive Search / HR: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity: