What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data
Funding and Growth:
We have received $345 million in funding to date. Investors include Battery Ventures, Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures and DFJ Growth. Our recurring revenue and customer base are growing steadily. We serve over 1,600 customers across the globe including AirBnB, Alaska Airlines, Anheuser Busch, Hootsuite, Hearst, Hudl, Major League Baseball, Marriott, Medidata, Sauce Labs, Samsung SmartThings, SPS Commerce, Twitter, Telstra, Toyota, Zuora and more.
Director - FP&A
We are looking for a Director of FP&A, who will be an integral part of a growing team. Reporting to the Head of FP&A, this individual will be responsible for leading and continuing to build out the business partnering area of our expanding FP&A team. The ideal candidate has a strong FP&A foundation, with demonstrated success in leading a team and influencing key stakeholders.
- Partner with senior management and functional leaders to ensure alignment of strategic objectives into budget and forecast development, including resource planning
- Identify, recommend, and drive process improvement initiatives to enable efficiencies and scale across the organization
- Develop and/or enhance key metrics that bring insightful and actionable insights
- Drive the preparation of business analyses and other required analyses for Board presentations, quarterly business reviews, etc.
- Grow and lead the business partnering team, ensuring continued skill development
- MBA, or Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration or a related field
- 10+ years in varying FP&A roles, SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Sales Finance, or experience supporting sales and/or GTM functions preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to effectively translate for executive audiences
- Demonstrated ability of collaborating, leading and influencing cross-functionally
- Proven ability to operate and succeed within a fast-paced environment