Are you an excellent climber looking to advance in the field of arboriculture? Do you love working in the great outdoors? Do you enjoy variety in your day-to-day work life? If so, we can help each other out!
Golden Rule Tree Service is a leader in the tree care industry that has faithfully served the Nashville area for over 30 years. Our mission is to demonstrate the Golden Rule to our employees, our customers, and anyone we come into contact with: "In all things, treat others as you wish to be treated."
If excellence, hard work, and the pride from a job well done are not only appealing but important to you, then we would love to hear from you!
Climbing and performing all types of tree service, jobs may vary from bucket work to climbing trees with conventional climbing aids (i.e. ropes, block, etc.).
We are equipped with high quality, professional equipment for the variety of services we provide, and you would be required to run this equipment with the highest standards of safety (chainsaws, various rigging, chippers, mini skid, stump grinder, etc.).
- Previous experience climbing or ground crew experience required.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license.
- Must be willing to work outside in various types of weather (We usually don't work in the rain unless it's an emergency job, but if weather permits, we like to keep our schedules consistent!)
- Must be physically able to perform the requirements of the position.
- Must be willing and able to learn how to operate all equipment safely.
- Must supply references for prior employers and character reference.
- Must successfully complete a post offer drug screen and be legally allowed to work in the United States.
- ISA certification is preferable but not necessary. We are also willing to help you acquire this certification.
- Must be willing to take leadership responsibility for crew.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- Compensation based on experience.
- Use of excellent, high quality equipment.
- Paid holidays
- Working with a highly reputable company with over 30 years of experience.
- We are willing to help you attain ISA certification and other beneficial education.
Whatever is not covered in this listing, we are more than happy to go over with you over the phone before scheduling an in-person interview. Please submit your resume and cover letter expressing what is most appealing and important to you in this position. We're excited to meet you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
Full Time Opportunity:
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma