LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 10,000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
The Global Retail Operations team has an opportunity for an experienced candidate to get great exposure at BRP building retail strategies and tactics that will be executed across regions within the Global Retail and Service (GR&S) business unit. The purpose of the role is to contribute to thought leadership on how BRP accelerates retail performance as well as identifying and scaling best practices in retail operations from the regions. Training and guidance will be provided by your manager and Global Retail Operations leadership to ensure regional and retail operations knowledge is made available to the candidate.
- Evaluation, design, and implementation of best practice retail business processes.
- Enable excellence in dealer sales process to accelerate BRP retail and business efficiency
- Motivate the cross-functional organization to want to enable retail and help them understand how
- Identify, scale-up and deliver winning executions from regional go-to-market tactics
- Deliver thought leadership on new strategies and tactics to accelerate retail
- Be a champion of the dealer within the organization and on what it takes to WIN in dealership
MOTIVATED TO WIN
- You will enable the regional teams to WIN retail in market versus competition
- You will be a key member of the global team, delivering priorities that help get those WINs
- Energized by seeing your work translated to in-market executions that beat the competition
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent.
- Experience in retail operations or working in a dealership leadership role; powersports experience preferred, automotive will be considered
- Project and budget management skills with ability to prioritize between multiple projects and deliver on commitments
- Being able to work as part of a team and collaborate across functions and regions
- Possessing relevant skills and strong interest in retail tactics
- Proficient in Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Perform analytics to determine level of impact and use outcomes to prioritize projects
- Fluent in English written and oral, functional in French
- International experience a plus
the successful candidate must be willing to work in the BRP office in Plano, Texas.