Morris Group, Inc.,one of the largest machine tool distribution networks in North America, is seeking an ambitious and conscientious Accounts Receivable Specialist for our Windsor, CTlocation. This is an excellent opportunity to become introduced to the ground level functions of an accounting department. This role will provide the right individual with opportunities in a dynamic company in a fast-paced, growing industry.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for performing basic accounting functions including, but not limited to:
- Collections via phone and email
- Respond to inquiries from offsite operations via global email/phone
o I.E. new customer set-up, Certificate of Liability requests.
- Assist with audits as needed
- Performing miscellaneous organizational and administrative tasks as required
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Accounting, Finance, or Business related degree
- Comfortable speaking on the phone with customers
- Reliable transportation
- Comfortable in Microsoft Suite programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and organization
- Strong attention to detail and superior team works skills are a must
Morris Group, Inc., including all operating subsidiaries, is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.