Position: Solutions Architect- Orchestration Automation & Configuration Management
Clearance: Active Secret
Solutions Architect: Orchestration Automation – Configuration Management
GovTact seeks a Provisioning Engineer/Solutions Architect with experience in Configuration Management and Security
Orchestration Automation & Response (SOAR) software to support the Defense Information Systems Agency's (DISA) Enterprise onsite at our Columbia, MD office. This is a ground floor opportunity implementing cutting edge technology where you can make a difference.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years of experience.
- Experience with ServiceNow, Remedy, Ansible, or other automation orchestration platforms
- Experience with JAVA programing language, YAML and/or XML
- Experience with network engineering tasks: traffic flow analysis, load balancing, design trade off analysis, etc
- Experience in Network Engineering functions within Hybrid-Cloud environments desirable
- Active Secret clearance and Certifications that meet DoD 8570 Level 2 Baseline requirements
- Works as part of the Global Orchestration team to implement automation of network resources through the development of
Workflows and Playbooks across the enterprise.
- Assists leadership with the interpretation of requirements, analysis, evaluation, and implementation of configuration management systems, and development of a centralized Service Catalog.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure full understanding of systems/applications and functional requirements.
- Gather customer technical and functional requirements, including engineering and gap analysis.
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution.
- Provide technical guidance in overcoming technical obstacles and questions.
- Knowledge and experience in related subjects such as Network Engineering, Software Development, Configuration
Management, Change Management, Test & Evaluation, and Operations.
- Ability to work under pressure and compressed time constraints as a member of a cross-functional team.
Equal Employment Opportunity
GovTact and Insperity provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender
(including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or
HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $110,000.00 - $135,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
- Network Engineering: 1 year (Required)
- Remedy: 1 year (Required)
- Solutions architect: 3 years (Required)
- Java: 1 year (Required)
- Network Engineering within Hybrid Cloud Environment: 1 year (Required)
- XML: 1 year (Preferred)
- YAML: 1 year (Preferred)
- ServiceNow: 1 year (Required)
- Ansible: 1 year (Required)
- CompTIA Security+ (Required)
- AWS Solutions Architect (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Security Clearance Required:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply