Newburgh, N.Y. based corporation is seeking to hire a Director of Human Resources. In order to be considered, candidates must have the following skills, education and experience (in no particular order):
* Bachelors Degree (Masters Degree preferred) in an area of study that has value to and a connection with human resources management.
* A minimum of 3 years of human resources management experience in a corporate (office) environment.
* Have at least 2 administrative direct reports in their current or a recent position.
* Has worked with ADP for payroll and HRIS support (the experience of processing ADP payroll is a plus).
* Has had experience administering benefits plans (health related and 401k).
* Able to successfully multi-task.
* Experience administering compensation programs.
* Familiar with the most recent laws that apply to all aspects of human resources.
* Has had excellent results in resolving employee relations issues.
* Can manage current and create new initiatives for employee motivation.
We are looking for someone who can be successful and thrive in our caring and professional culture.
We offer a competitive benefits program with medical premiums subsidized by the company. We have a 401k match as well as paid vacation, holidays and sick time.
If you fit the criteria listed above, you are invited to submit your application for review.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time