MODERNIZE THE WORLD OF PHYSICAL SECURITY
We build enterprise security cameras that combine cutting-edge camera technology with intelligent, omni-platform software. In development now: Human-equivalent AI security agents.
Verkada, a fast-growing startup in the video-based surveillance space dedicated to solving the security issues faced by companies in the digital age, seeks an Account Executive. Our focus is on building secure, modern, easy to use cameras that make our customers' lives simpler and safer while reducing risk from hackers and other digital threats. Verkada was founded by Stanford and MIT computer scientists who have successfully founded and sold businesses in the past, including CourseRank and Meraki. Verkada is backed by top tier investors, including First Round Capital and Siemens.
Verkada is building a world-class sales organization. Our business requires highly motivated and capable sales professionals. We prioritize drive and demonstrated success in whatever sales role you've been in before — we care far less about fancy pedigrees, schools, or a resume with "brand name" companies. We have a fun, positive culture of success, and, of course, we pay well.
- Sell the Verkada video security system (hardware + annual software license) in assigned North America territory
- Qualify and advance leads passed from marketing
- Achieve or exceed quarterly quotas
Experience and Expertise
- A history of over achievement in quota-carrying positions
- Technology sales experience a bonus but not required
- Strong listening and presentation skills
Sales, Salesforce, Exceeding Quotas and Expectations
College degree preferred, but not required
Culture and Values
- Visionary thinker: At Verkada, you will tackle large, complex problems with no clear answers.
- Teach and learn: You will learn new technologies while being entrusted with the technical ownership of major systems, and we hope to learn something from you in turn.
- Startup Mindset: As a small, early-stage startup, every day brings new challenges and opportunities for growth, and we want you to grow with us!
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary + Commission + Equity
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance
- Monthly health allowance