Victoria's Secret PINK is looking to hire a Digital Media manager to lead the execution of all in-season PINK paid media. Role will also oversee omnichannel marketing budget guiding digital performance team on SEO, affiliate and remarketing program strategy. Successful candidates will have strong project management skills with a deep understanding of the media landscape and its technical elements. Curiosity and passion for digital innovation, customer behaviors and the collegiate/gen z market are vital to success as well. Understanding of brand marketing strategy (particularly in retail) is a plus.
- \tResponsible for execution of all PINK media campaigns including paid social, display, and performance campaigns and partner with Marketing Director for holistic strategies and objectives.
- \tOversee entire brand media budget across all media tactics-partner with Marketing Director and Finance team to reach ideal media mix balance across performance and brand media spend.
- \tPartner with digital creative team to articulate media strategy and drive best brand projection and meet campaign objectives
- \tManage agency relationship and cultivate relationships with social and publisher platform partners.
- \tBalance media budget, invoicing and monthly accounting in partnership with finance.
- \tCollaborate with social strategy team leads to execute paid content partnerships and paid influencer programs.
- \tPartner with Social & Experiential marketing team to concept and execute large scale brand media partnerships to drive awareness and relevancy among the college demographic.
- \t5+ years of experience overseeing and executing end-to-end media campaigns to accomplish brand marketing objectiv
- \tKeen understanding of digital media platforms and ability to successfully develop media and content strategy on each individual platform
- \tHighly skilled at managing agency partners and leveraging external teams to deliver on point recommendations & maximize campaign results.
- \tStrong analytics & measurement background. Must possess ability to gather insights from data and roll those insights into actions.
Director, Digital Marketing Strategy
NYC based with some travel to Columbus
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.