This is a full-time position for an entry-level to mid-level Intern Architect or Architect. The successful candidate will be working on a variety of exciting high-profile public projects throughout the greater Chicago area and possibly the Dallas/Fort Worth area. These rewarding projects require someone who is comfortable working under tight production schedules and who has a high level of attention to quality, and design sensitivity. We believe in a culture of empowerment, which requires that the ideal candidate be highly motivated, able to work independently on smaller-scale projects, and conversely with large teams on larger-scale projects. The position may require working on multiple projects with overlapping deadlines.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
- Minimum one-year experience required; two to three years preferred
- Graduate of accredited architecture school with a Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture degree
- Must have some previous work experience in an architectural office
- Ideal candidate will have strong 3-D modeling/rendering
- Strong Revit and Construction Document preparation skills.
CONTACT TO APPLY