Lexus of Woodland Hills is looking to add to our Team!
AUTOMOTIVE FINANCE MANAGER
We strive to ensure that our team members have the support they need to succeed. If you’ve got the drive to join a fast paced working environment and hit our high standards – Apply today!!
We offer a Great Benefit package which includes:
Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance and 401K.!
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Offers vehicle financing and insurance to customers and provides them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Works with customers to obtain financing through lenders on vehicle purchases in conformance with state and federal law.
- Prepares all state and federal documents regarding vehicle purchases in a timely manner and in accordance with established laws and procedures.
- Maintains good working relationships with lending institutions to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Works with the Sales team to ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department and that the Sales team has information on finance and lease programs and understands the benefits of the dealership’s financing and extended service programs.
- Ensures 100% compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations.
- Greeting client to effectively time transition from Sales to Finance.
- Determines client's financing needs based on a professional interview process.
- Educates client the value of these options and products and assist them to make the wisest and best decision.
- Processing finance transaction including lenders approval and timely funding.
- Ensures that all administrative processes are handled timely and in compliance with company policy.
- Ensuring clients satisfaction on every transaction and address it immediately if needed. Providing an exceptional client experience.
- Achieving targeted Sales and Finance departments' goals. Finance manager performance is measured by achieving targeted Client Satisfaction Index and Targeted Sales and Finance goals.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
Requirements (included but not limited to):
- 3-4 years finance experience (preferred automotive experience).
- Experience in Advent and ADP is preferred.
- Proven ability to provide an Exceptional Client experience.
- Proven ability to achieve targeted goals.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Prior sales experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent customer satisfaction skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Self- starter and self- motivator.
- High detail-oriented and well organized.
- Toyota experiences a plus.
- Bilingual- a plus.
Apply today or refer a qualified friend!!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 /year
- Finance: 3 years (Required)