Synaptic AP is looking for a Senior Account Executive who's smart, competitive, curious, and ready to set new records! The kind of person who is a quick study of a prospect's challenges, able to gain their trust as a technology advisor at our SaaS company, all the while identifying the best professional services-based solution that fits their need. Ready to tackle new challenges in an uncapped commission structure?
So, who are you? You are a high energy, success-driven rock star; you HAVE TO BE #1. As a resourceful, articulate sales professional, you can demonstrate a history of proven success in managing a highly consultative technology sales cycle. You might describe yourself as having a hungry, hunter mentality and can complement those traits with a detail and process-oriented, professional consultative approach. You understand cloud based technologies and how critical that are to making businesses successful. You can quickly identify the prospect's pain points, solve their problems, and effectively evangelize our solutions at a detailed level.
What you will do
As our Senior Account Executive, your job is to sell Synaptic's Consulting Solutions and our Salesforce-based application Youreka, a top 100 application on the Salesforce AppExchange in the Healthcare & Life Science industry. You dig deep into a Client's needs and problems to identify solutions we can provide as a trusted expert. You'll function as a resourceful sales professional disguised as a trusted technology consultant who overcomes challenges, makes connections with buyers, has credibility with technologists and can sell consultative services across industries. You must work a sales cycle from inception to close, supported by super smart sales engineers and an experienced delivery team.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a full-lifecycle consultative sales process, aligning internal technical resources to the prospect's technology experts and driving to close
- Produce strategic account plans and manage them
- Cultivate leads by building relationships with key partners, including Salesforce, and with other enterprise level decision-makers
- Quickly assess a prospect's pain points, technology challenges, internal capabilities to solve problems, and align them with Synaptic's solution offerings
- Demonstrate how our solution solves a prospect's needs
- Be credible as a technology expert
- Engage decision-makers and navigate organizational structure
- Leverage Salesforce religiously to manage your sales process including forecasting, collaborating with team members, tracking activity, and reporting on deal progression
- Independently manage time and responsibilities to ensure consistent quota fulfillment, newly created opportunities, administrative task completion, and overall account management
Requirements for the position
To be successful in this role, you MUST have all of the following:
- 3+ years of consultative B2B selling experience in the Enterprise Software/Services environment
- 2+ years experience selling SaaS ERP/CRM implementation services and a high-level of business acumen; you will not be considered for the role without this experience. Direct experience selling Salesforce.com or with a Salesforce partner is highly preferable
- Knowledge of Salesforce product suite, a demonstrated understanding of the ins and outs of the Salesforce software, and existing relationships in the Salesforce ecosystem are required
- Full life-cycle consultative sales experience, from first call to close, including technical demonstrations and independently leading needs analysis workshops with prospects
- Industry expertise in Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Experience with the Challenger Sales methodology strongly desired
- History of consistently achieving or exceeding sales quota as a highly motivated individual
- Proven ability to build a sales pipeline through prospecting and building relationships
- An understanding of innovative technologies, preferably cloud technologies
- Proficiency in use of Salesforce to manage your account plan
- Must be human; no Westworld robots allowed…fool me once, shame on you…fool me twice, shame on me
The Senior Account Executive position is remote (work from home).
What we are about
Established in 2008 and a two-time Inc. 5000 honoree, Synaptic AP is an ISV and one of the top 100 largest Salesforce implementation partners. We are Salesforce-certified architects, developers, project managers, and product innovators with a singular focus on doing #WhateverItTakes to make our customers successful.
The size, speed, and experience of our professional services team make us a perfect fit for mid-market enterprises and Fortune 500 companies alike, all of which have trusted us for multiple engagements over the last decade. We've deployed SFDC solutions across each Salesforce cloud for clients in a variety of industries such as: Health and Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Retail, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Media and Communications, Higher Education, Energy
- An amazing team focused on doing #Whateverittakes to help our clients and teammates be successful
- A calling to innovate and improve every day
- A competitive benefits and compensation package
- Room for rapid growth and an emphasis on talent development
- A fun, casual team environment with cool co-workers who will make you feel like you are an important part of our team, engage you in developing new solutions to challenging problems, and help you leverage your strengths to make all of us better!
Synaptic Advisory Partners is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer, who participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.