Execute the Company’s sales strategies and achieve established sales quota in the assigned territory by identifying business opportunities through territory management, target account prospecting, and profiling.
Responsible to lead all regularly scheduled calls and assign tasks with accountability to the virtual team members.
Owns the Executive relationships and responsible for understanding the customers’ business needs and direction.
Be up to speed with all current events within the account, understand the political landscape, be able to manage relationships at all levels, and be able to map our solutions to help them meet their business objectives.
Develops and owns the overall sales pipeline and responsible for both closing and prospecting into Verint’s top accounts.
Effectively conducts interaction with accounts at all levels; face to face calls, conference calls, webex, and email communications.
Thoroughly assess the customer’s needs and present the appropriate solution, utilizing the region’s Solutions Engineer(s) as needed.
Serves as a focal point for customer support issue escalation and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with customers.
Provide effective sales presentations and product demonstrations to assigned customers and prospects.
Maintain effective relationships with established customers and develop strategies to maximize revenue opportunities through increased portfolio usage.
Provide the sales management team with accurate and timely reporting of activities including weekly and monthly sales forecasts, the status of the sales pipeline and results of prospecting activities.
Provide routine and accurate updates to the Company’s sales database with account activity and status.
Maintain a comprehensive and on-going knowledge of Verint products and technology, as well as industry trends.
- Five (5) years of sales experience and success in selling high value, complex, and long sales cycle enterprise software and/or high value services.
- Proven and successful sales track record of quota attainment
- Must be able to effectively prospect and identify business opportunities, conduct needs analysis and present and close solutions sales to targeted accounts.
- Effective and Professional presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal are required with the ability to penetrate and establish relationships with customer’s senior level executives.
- Must possess excellent negotiation and closing skills with the proven ability to qualify prospects from both an operational and financial standpoint
- Travel approximately 50-75%.
- Successful completion of a background check screening process including , but not limited to employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC and SS verification
- Working knowledge of value added ROI business process sales engagements / tools
- Knowledge of Workforce Management, and /or CRM/ERP software background desired
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent sales experience