We are looking for a driven and self-motivated Social Media and Graphics Design Specialist to strengthen our existing our social media presence and to gradually achieve customer engagement and increase website traffic by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media resources. You should have a solid understanding of how each social media platform works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those platforms. You will also provide graphics design support for our marketing materials and assist with our branded giveaways and apparel.
- Build on our existing social media strategy through research and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages client participation.
- Optimize company pages within each social media platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Collaborate with other departments to keep social media relevant and current.
- Visit our offices and job sites to capture images and video for publication on our social media platforms.
- Generate, edit, publish and publish frequent updates to our website and intranet.
- Create banners and brochures and other marketing materials for use at our conferences and trade shows.
- Maintain and organize digital documents such as letterhead and memo templates for inter-office use
- Assist with purchasing branded giveaways and apparel. .
- Strong working knowledge with all the major social media platforms.
- Strong writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Adequate knowledge of web design and web development is preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- Graphics experience is a plus. Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator experience would be ideal but not necessary.
- Positive attitude, detail oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- While an AA or BS degree in Communications, Marketing, New Media or Public Relations is preferred, we are also open to someone with experience in these areas and is self-motivated with a strong passion to grow these skillsets on the job.
It’s time to enjoy your work and gain a healthy work life balance! Since our founding it has been our belief that a company should not only provide a job, but a career in which an employee can grow while also offering flexible schedules and telework options. Whether you are a recent graduate or a seasoned professional, CPJ strives to assist all employees in reaching their career goals.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
We sanitize our office spaces daily, require the use of face masks and enforce social distancing protocols to maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Social Media and Graphics Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Silver Spring, MD (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page: