Responsible for dispatching shipments and drivers in accordance with departmental goals and expectations; as well as administrative tasks relating to transportation operation.
· Scheduling Loads/Drivers in multiple systems with consideration to multiple constraints
· Processing loads
· Receiving and shipping raw material
· Researching paperwork and software systems when errors arise and making corrections
· Creating BOL for out bound raw materials and shipments
· Researching and following up with OOS tractors and other equipment issues
· Answer and direct telephone calls
· Process incoming delivery drivers
· Scheduling of priority Pickups and Deliveries
· Maintaining Communication with drivers (Internal and external customers)
· Displaying a commitment to teamwork since the job entails contact with a variety of people
· Data entry
· Filing and other administrative duties
· Manage routine correspondence, including e-mail
· Prepare business reports and presentations
· Collaboratively work with other departments to ensure successful completion of operation.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Some college preferred.
- SAP, BluJay, or Intellishift VTS work experience preferred.
- Effective communication skills and ability to coach co-workers.
- Basic computer and database application skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Knowledge of multi-line phone systems.
- Accurate data entry.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- One to three years previous experience required.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location