Multiple job opening for PRODUCTION COORDINATORS:
Men’s Sportswear manufacturer with a corporate office located in Midtown Manhattan is looking for a Production assistant.
- Create Purchase Orders
- Review and update Timing and Action Plans to ensure factories are following the production plan.
- Review Compliance and Approve tickets/ UPC’s Packaging Trims etc.
- Update system with any PO/ Production changes
- The person needs to be organized, self-motivated and have good follow up skills.
Our client is a well established children’s apparel manufacturer who is searching for a Production Coordinator with 5-7 years of Childrenswear experience.
- Review Tech-packs prior to send out
- Ensure vendors are sent required color cards, wash standards, artwork, label packages and trim
- Send Production PO’s, UPC info, and packaging requirements to factory
- Provide vendors with retail compliance requirements, lab testing requirements and standards
- Coordinate company retail lab tests
- Coordinate payments between Import Dept and factory
- Work with Production Mgr, Design Team and Tech Design to ensure all aspects of products that move into production have been approved prior to the start of production
- Track manufacturing process to ensure that the product meets the agreed purchase order requirements
- Request WIP reports and review TOP samples
- Coordinate shipping with Import Dept
- Coordinate Accounts Payable and Vendors to ensure all documents are properly submitted
- Ability to communicate with good written and oral skills and work well with others in a team environment
Urban/ Streetwear manufacturer is looking for a Production Coordinator.
- Daily communication with oversea factories to address and resolve production issues.
- Responsibility for the WIP and delivery communication with factories
- Approve care instruction, and carton marking submission from factories
- Create and maintain PO
- Work closely with designer, sales and factories to ensure timely delivery and quality control on mass production
- Track samples, distribute samples
Job Type: Full-time
- apparel production: 2 years (Preferred)