This position is only for a licensed Doctor of Optometry.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Perform complete vision exams on walk-in or scheduled patients.
- Provide refractive services for patients, as needed, in a consistent manner and at a level that maintains the highest standard of quality care
- Deliver vision care and routine follow-ups, as needed
- Provide patient education about diagnoses, products and services
- Document services provided, glasses and contact lens prescriptions and recommendations to patients.
- Perform other duties, as needed, up to and including merchandising and provide the highest level of ophthalmic care to each of our patients
Job Type: Full-time
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 1099 contract
- Bonus opportunities
- Daily bonus
- Signing bonus
Work Location: In person