BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Quality Assurance Specialist in Northbrook, IL!
We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist who under general direction, performs quality assurance audits, analysis and reporting for Customer Service & Sales departments. These responsibilities are complex in nature that requires independent judgment and solid work experience for each function. Supports quality audits and document con-trol by conducting audits of department processing, compliance and systems audits. Document control contains tracking of QA document change control, revisions, dates, signatures, etc. as well as finding supporting reference documents. Maintains sound internal customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed, accuracy and professionalism. Assists with projects from QA manager and performs the auditing of a variety of processes to report performance accuracy from the customers’ experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Respond timely to audit processing reports according to established standards with attention to details, analysis, documentation trail, received through the automated database systems, mail, or email regarding inquiries on invoices, payments, and collections as outlined by the Quality Assurance Manager, reviewing and reporting quality accuracy performance of communication of Stericycle products and services to customers.
- Accurately & effectively identify errors and process issues to determine the appropriate escalation path for improvement in processes and the overall customer experience – with the ability to make recommendations beyond authority.
- Performs the compliance review of all batch documentation related to quality assurance audits and evaluations. Including all reporting and record keeping as well as routine environmental testing as required.
- Ability to communicate both written and orally, accurately and effectively across different levels & cultural backgrounds.
Handle more complex customer situations involving multi-site problem resolution and escalations. Perform necessary research and work cross functionally to identify and suggestion process improvements for problem resolution as observed via audit process.
- Mentors new team members and encourages sharing among the QA team functions. Supports projects required for servicing customers and Stericycle business – quality improvement initiatives..
- Provides feedback to QA manager suggesting methods to increase efficiencies and identify areas of opportunity to improve customer satisfaction.
- Remain proficient and current with customer service skills by answering customer calls.
Performs other related duties as required or requested.
Education & Experience:
12-month contract with a possibility of extension or permanent placement
- Education equivalent to graduation from high school with some college, plus the equivalent in Quality Assurance related work experience demonstrating excellent analytical and reporting skills as well as call center customer service & telephone phone skills.
- Minimum of three years of work experience, preferably in a quality assurance, customer service plus analytical reporting environment, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Demonstrates strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to handle complex and demanding situations tactfully when dealing with customers and assist other team members with problem resolutions.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex problems and exceptions in order to complete final resolution processes.
- Demonstrates solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – specifically Excel & Access Database. Experience with SFDC, , and Manifest Archives• Demonstrates the ability to type a minimum or 60 wpm.
- Demonstrates general knowledge of quality standards and systems.
Pay: Hourly/ W-2 Employment
Location: Northbrook, IL
Contact: Lindsay Spruill (email@example.com)
BCforward is a minority owned IT recruiting, consulting and staffing firm headquartered in Indianapolis with offices in 17 states, Russia, India and China. The company was founded in 1998 and is currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our team of dedicated staffing professionals has placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention rates that are consistently higher than the industry average