Full-timeEstimated: $36,000 - $50,000 a year
- Professional Development Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Communication Skills
- Property & Casualty License
- Sales Experience
Full Job Description
Licensed Insurance Sales Producer Requirements:
- Property & Casualty license Must have or be able to obtain in order to be considered for this position
- Life & Health license is a plus and must be able to obtain
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish (Bilingual)
- Minimum of 2 years Sales experience (Non Retail or Fast Food)
- Demonstrated successful track record of meeting sales goals and quotas required.
- Enthusiasm and belief about the role insurance and financial products play in people’s lives.
- Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability and ethical behavior.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and determined
Licensed Insurance Sales Producer Responsibilities:
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and close sales.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with clients, as needed.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Small Business owners – such as Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly client support. Support can include responding to inquiries * regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Develop new Financial Service opportunities with both existing and new clients.
Licensed Insurance Sales Producer Benefits:
- Base Salary plus a very competitive commission program with unlimited upside potential.
- Great bonus potential if you are a top performer
- Paid time off - for personal time and holidays
- Additional Professional Sales Education and Development Provided
- Salary is commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Property and Casualty Insurance (Preferred)
- LIfe and Health Insurance (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Insurance License Required:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
Company's Facebook page: