This Lead Insights Analyst position will provide business intelligence regarding each functional body of work in support of planning and strategic bet execution, provide analysis of the current operational performance and trends through data analysis and reporting visualization.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in turning complex operational data and performance metrics into an engaging story that impacts decision-making using a blend of process acumen and creativity/storytelling.
Our Flexible Future model offers a healthy mix of working in person and virtually, strengthening key elements of the Chick-fil-A culture by fostering collaboration and community.
- Define, document, assess, and scrutinize the business processes of an organization or department and then identify areas for potential improvement.
- Identify opportunities to streamline operations or developing solutions that allow for improved efficiency or increased productivity.
- Ensure processes are aligned with organization objectives and guidelines.
- Meet with stakeholders across the organization to gather research, and also interact with outside vendors.
- Prepare documentation and develop recommendations. Design and implement tech-based programs to automate routine processes.
Process Automation and Engineering
Create and build various automated software robots. Design, program, simulate, and test automated machinery and processes to complete exact tasks.
- Design schematics for automation components using software and analyze production processes to assess automation’s best use.
- Manage production issues and perform regular maintenance on automation equipment, performing repairs, and troubleshooting when necessary.
Work on custom automation solutions to support the team.
Implement improvements with measurable results in savings, revenue, or quality.
Program, configure, and integrate new equipment into an existing systems.
Provide technical direction and support to fellow team members.
Reporting Visualization & Automation
Meet with key stakeholders across Restaurant Development to clearly understand reporting and visualization needs for process data.
Develop, maintain and manage (systems) dashboards and other advanced solutions for assigned areas of focus.
Develop and maintain several dashboards related to the process performance of Restaurant Development to include Cycle Times for Development, Construction, Reinvestment, as well as cost and accuracy data,
- Prepare ad-hoc reports at the request of various sub-teams/departments, as needed.
- Experience with Tableau, PowerBI, or Thoughtspot
Ability to work independently and take initiative without direct supervision
- Strong data acumen and analytical agility
Ability to translate complex data into compelling stories
Proficient at research and data analysis
Service oriented attitude - helpful, friendly, supportive, and empathetic
- Strength in managing multiple projects and deadlines and business partners
Ability to prioritize tasks based on the most important needs
Possess a strong sense of urgency
Technically proficient with the ability to learn new concepts quickly
Strong oral & written communication skills
High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Power BI, etc.
- Experience with Tririga, Business Objects, Power Apps
Minimum Years of Experience: 3 Travel Requirements: 20% Required Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree