Montessori Lead Teacher Position:
Galileo Montessori Academy is an independent firm. We have a full time openings for a AMI/AMS certified teacher who is absolutely passionate about the Montessori philosophy and it is reflected daily within there spirit. Your integral role in this process is one that sets the basis for their future successes. We understand the importance of a caring, attentive, and qualified Montessori educator who will teach and guide in a nurturing environment.
Looking for experienced teachers.
Minimum High School/Bachelor
- Must be caring and love the work they do.
- Must be accountable for the delivery of an authentic Montessori program.
- Supervise the classroom, helping the children to think creatively, to solve problems independently and respect themselves and others.
- Must be responsible for maintaining our beautiful Prepared Environment, conducting daily observations, record keeping and guiding the children with A.M.I/AMS presentations of materials.
- Must be able to show kids Grace and Courtesy
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Guide children in self-motivated learning, helping stimulate their natural desire to learn.
- Ability to maintain calm and focus.
- Ability to know and recognize stages of development, development planes
- Ability to maintain records, parent communication, and develop school wide communications
- Ability to manage behavior with young children.
- Encourages children to express possible solutions/answers.
- Has frequent and positive interaction with children.
- Engages in meaningful conversation.
- Speaks to child at child’s level (bends low).
- Upon arrival and throughout day initiates contact with all children.
- Demonstrates affection by smiling, appropriate touching, and speaking in a calm voice.
- Is aware of medications, allergies, food intolerances, etc.
- Avoids unnecessary conversation with team members while supervising children.
- Maintains Clean and organized environment all the time.
- Acts as a role model.
- Communicates with parents in an appropriate and approved manner.
Competitive salary, Attractive Benefits, Paid Christmas weeks, Thanksgiving and all school holidays. . We are a growing school we like to have teacher who are willing to grow with us as a team.
All staff at GMA must provide an environment that displays respect, courtesy, safety and a positive attitude. We would like someone who can join our team and grow along with us.
We are committed to staff support and continued professional development. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with education and experience.
Galileo Montessori Academy is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment because of race, age, color, sex, national origin, physical disability or religion.