Overview of the Office Personnel:
AM Shield’s office staff is the front line for all interactions between the potential and current clients and the company. While answering the telephone, emails and other inquiries during the day it is also their responsibility to maintain the Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) program and all of the filing systems (physical and digital) within the office.
Office Personnel Job Duties:
- Maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program database.
- Answer and direct phone calls, take messages.
- Qualify leads and set appointments for inspectors.
- Promptly return messages and emails.
- Maintain flow of paperwork/contracts throughout the office
- Enter estimates into correct physical & digital files
- Move physical & digital files as needed
- Reflect changes and notes on customers/contracts in CRM program.
- Confirm new jobs that are starting for the next day.
- Make sure appointment results from previous day have been recorded in the CRM.
- Post-inspection follow-up for unsold jobs (rehash calls).
- Post-installation follow-up calls (Customer Satisfaction)
- File, copy and perform other office work as needed
- Order and maintain office supply inventory (paper, pens, paper towels, etc).
- Light cleaning of office as needed (vacuuming, emptying trash containers, etc.)
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent phone voice and customer service ability.
- Skilled with computers, knowledge & experience with a CRM a plus.
- Detail oriented, able to focus during hectic and busy time of year.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- College preferred but not required
- 2-3 yrs prior admin or reception experience
- Prior experience working in a construction firm a major plus
- Excellent English, bilingual a plus.
- Work authorization for the US required.
HOURS and BENEFITS:
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm, overtime authorized as needed
- 6 paid sick days per year.
- Salary based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)