Avant Wellness Systems, Inc. is a medical device manufacturer of portable laser therapy devices. Avant has earned recognition for its innovation, technology and stellar customer service. Most of our customers are medical practitioners using our devices to meaningfully improve their patients' quality of life.
You will be working in a clean electronic assembly environment. Dependent on your skills and commitment, work involves a mix of inspection, line production, fault finding and assisting in new product development.
In order to qualify, you must be able to demonstrate experience and competence in all the following.
- Mechanical assembly comprising small/miniature parts.
- SMT rework of circuit boards with 0204 passives and fine-pitch BGA components.
- Soldering using microscope.
- Visual inspection of circuit boards and ability to identify discrepancies.
- Experience running an SMT line.
To be suited to the working environment, you will:
- Have experience in a regulated environment, working according to strict procedures.
- Ability to follow and maintain work instructions.
- Be able to follow written instructions consistently and without deviation.
- Be fluent in English (technical).
- Have high personal standards, be reliable, detail driven and dependable.
- Have personal integrity and initiative.
- Perform in a fast paced environment, switching tasks as needed.
- Be punctual, trustworthy and a team player.
Healthcare coverage is available after probation period.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Electronic Assembly: 4 years (Preferred)
- SMT Rework: 2 years (Preferred)
- Running an automated SMT Line: 2 years (Required)
- Agoura Hills, CA 91301 (Required)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible