Why Savers.... Passionate about retail? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer?
Our vibrant Head Office, based in Dunstable is a fantastic environment filled with brilliant personalities. We're a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Savers, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun. Our success comes from our people - they make the difference.
We're all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard. Here's the exciting bit...a day includes Working as part of the Customer and People team, you will support the People Operations and Talent team with general admin tasks.
You will support the team to run reports and collate information for the team to check and analyse.
You will work 37.5 hours a week, Mon- Fri, on a 12 month contract, earning £6.30 per hour That's £236.25 a week!
Your day to day role and responsibilities will include; A day includes;
- Working closely with the People Co-ordinator to support the Employee Relations with day to day administrative task including the collation of case packs and upkeep of the Oracle HRM system.
- Supporting low level ER queries which come in either by email or via the phone line.
- Support the People Co-ordinator with the upkeep of electronic management files and the archive of hard copy files.
- Running regular reports from Oracle and sending them out to the field team to review and analyse.
- Be hands on and assist the wider retail people team with day to day administrative task which may include store closure/conversion paperwork or project work.
- Supporting the field team by booking travel, accommodation and meeting rooms.
- Supporting the team with postage/goods in and out
- Supporting the talent team with reviewing CVs, speaking to candidates and creating contracts
- Supporting the talent team with Sales Assistant recruitment
- Chasing candidates to accept their contracts and launching on boarding
- Running reports from the ATS and doing advert admin
- Launching video interviewing for the talent team
- Ad- Hoc project support for the talent team
You will work through a programme of learning with the support of an Assessor and your Manager over a 12 month period, all done on site, so no college days!
During your Apprenticeship you'll also receive a staff discount and loyalty card that gives you up to 30% off in Superdrug and also includes a loyalty points scheme. This is as well as online access to discounts and cash back with other retailers, all subsidised by Superdrug. As an Apprentice, you can also apply for an Apprenticeship NUS card, which gives 10% discounts at participating outlets! What You'll Need To Succeed
- Strong literacy, numeracy and I.T skills to enable you to complete a Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Confident energetic approach
- Customer focused
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Basic experience of MS Excel and Word
- Ability to work within a close team and to deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- Efficient and well organised
- Ambassador our vision mission and values
Here's What's In It For You On completion of your Apprenticeship you will receive a nationally recognised qualification - HABC Level 2 in Business Administration. An in depth knowledge of the policies and procedures in HR Fantastic customer service skills Increased confidence and ability in dealing with others Insight in to how a retail business operates behind the scenes
- Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office
- On-site café with a fantastic selection of hot and cold food every day
- Health and beauty giveaways from suppliers Come and be part of something special.
You qualify if... You have a minimum of Grade C/4 GCSE (or equivalent) in English Language, Maths and ICT You are NOT currently at college or 6th form and are available for full time hours You HAVEN'T completed a Business Admin apprenticeship before You DON'T already have a degree or completed a term or more at University You are eligible to work in the UK