Accenture Federal Services
Annapolis Junction, MD
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
An inventor and a problem-solver. You thrive in a technology business. Curious and self-motivated, you’re always looking to dive deep into new technologies and meaningfully apply them. You want to improve the way the world works through automation and digital insights.
Here's what you need:
- Provide daily user support and troubleshooting of issues for HR, Finance, Security, and other business IT systems
- Interact with technical team for issues or enhancements needing IT support
- Work with users to provide applicable functional specifications and system testing of IT fixes and enhancements
- Support application configuration and security setup
- Assist functional users in performing configuration changes, testing, training and business process documentation as needed
- Assist in translating customer requirements into a best fit within the application
Bonus points if:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business major
- Minimum of one (1) year experience supporting business IT systems for Human Resources, Financial Management, Learning Management or other related capabilities
- US Citizenship required, dual citizens not eligible
- You have experience supporting ERP systems like PeopleSoft HCM/FSCM
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.