At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
At Wells Fargo, the Chief Technology Office (CTO) organization is leading technology transformation firm-wide in a multi-cloud technology landscape by developing and delivering the next generation of innovative technology products that delight our customers and speed to market banking products. As part of the CTO Site Reliability Engineering organization, the CTO SRE Observability team develops and delivers a suite of observability products in a hybrid cloud ecosystem that provide deep business insight, operational insight, predictive analytics, as well as AI/ML capabilities to our customers. With over 1900 applications on-boarded to the current platform, we bring together enterprise data, monitoring, alerting, logging to provide full stack observability as part of the SRE discipline.
As the CTO SRE Observability Product Manager, you will work with our customers, engineers, and developers to bring to market new observability suite of products reporting directly to the Head of CTO Site Reliability Engineering. You own CTO SRE observability product vision, strategy, and product roadmap working across CTO SRE, Architecture, DevOps, Enterprise Technology and with our customers in the Lines of Business to deliver a suite of products that provide full stack observability. In addition to ensuring timely delivery of secure, stable, and scalable products - you will work with our technical teams to lead customer engagement, gather requirements, provide product overview/demos, assemble business cases, and manage all aspects of product delivery from proof of concept, pilot, product launch and delivery as well as manage product feature enhancements and product lifecycle.
Technical Product Manager Responsibilities
- Manage all technology products for enterprise observability including application performance monitoring, logging, alerting
- Research and evaluate new technology products for pilot or proof of concept by technical teams
- Develop and present product roadmap, reference architecture, and implementation plans from concept to product offering
- Lead customer engagement, gather requirements, provide product overviews/demos, and educate our customers
- Lead feature teams working in Agile and participate in Scrum to deliver products leveraging tools like Jira
- Present product roadmap, strategy, and develop product collateral including product catalog, FAQ, presentations, etc
- Manage product financials including business case development, forecasting, budget/planning, product chargeback
- Manage Product metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) including SLOs, SLIs and SLAs, and product adoption
- Lead Objective and Key Results (OKR) development for annual/quarterly goal setting with technical teams
- Excellent presentation skills and product collateral development leveraging PowerPoint, Confluence, Sharepoint, Excel
- Technical Product Management Experience with one or more of the following including Elastic Search, Kibana, LogStash, Beats, Elk, Kafka, AppDynamics, Splunk, DataDog
10+ years of product management and development experience
7+ years of technology delivery and relationship management experience with small and large business units in a large corporate environment
3 + years of experience creating and implementing strategic plans and roadmaps at the executive level for enterprise wide business initiatives
3 + years of experience gathering business requirements from various sources including end-users and stakeholders
3+ years of experience with technical requirements, design, testing, and implementation of tools and technologies
3+ years of experience conducting project meetings, presentations and status reporting
3+ years of experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
Ability to consult at the highest technical level on design:
planning, integration, implementation, scalability, and problem definition
3 + years of experience with Elasticsearch development, integration or support
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Knowledge and understanding of AppDynamics
Knowledge and understanding of Puppet
Knowledge and understanding of Splunk
Experience with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings) and Kanban
Other Desired Qualifications
1+ years of experience with Big Data or Hadoop tools such as Spark, Hive, Kafka and Map
Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.