As a Senior Manager, Producer in the Production Department, you will deliver high-quality, high impact improvements to Riot's development standards, best practices, tools and processes. Our goal in the Department is to ensure that Rioters in Production can lead and execute experiences successfully for our gaming audiences. You will report directly to the Head of Production.
You have a deep understanding of the development process and what it takes to produce top-notch experiences. You have strong organizational and project management skills, and are passionate about driving results.
With your exceptional leadership and communication skills, you will manage a team in the Production Department and coordinate across multiple teams Riot-wide to deliver impactful results.
Furthermore, you are motivated to improve the career paths and growth of our employees. You will be an advocate for a healthy and inspiring environment for our employees.
- Ideate and generate ideas to improve systems, processes, communications, collaborations and other challenges presented by the business.
- Conduct research and analysis to ensure solutions meet business needs.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with cross-functional teams to generate both proven and innovative solutions and improvements.
- Use effective communication, negotiation, and persuasion skills to maintain authentic relationships; influence stakeholders and build consensus around project goals and designs.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate stakeholder needs and interests, and adjust project plans and designs as needed to keep everyone aligned.
- Track project resources, staff, assets and schedules to ensure timely project outcomes
- Highlight and mitigate potential risks; identify and align cross-project or cross-program dependencies, and provide visibility into progress to key stakeholders.
- Measure impact and iterate to achieve the desired outcome.
- Manage and grow direct reports; set clear expectations, provide regular feedback and coaching to help them achieve their goals
- 8+ years in a production role: producer, product manager, program manager
- 3+ years in a management role that gave you deep familiarity with management and HR.
- Exceptional leadership and influence skills
- Exception communication and collaboration skills
- Outstanding understanding and application of change management principles that produce actual, successful change.
- Working knowledge of game development and/or internal product or program development.
- You've shipped AAA games or non-game equivalent products. Alternatively, you've shipped internal products and programs.
- Passionate about people, their growth paths, their challenges and their successes.
- Excited to build and create.
- Strangely attracted to big, ambitious goals that require focus, persistence, agility and commitment to positive change.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies and experience, but for this role, we also look for dedicated people with a personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about players' experiences, this is the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
(Los Angeles only) Base salary range between $168,000 USD - $224,600 USD + incentive compensation + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.