Keller Williams is offering several real estate license sponsorships where we will pay for 80-100% of your real estate license course if you work with Keller Williams for at least one year. You must have your real estate license before you can join Keller Williams.
About Keller Williams:
Ranked Best Places To Work - GlassDoor 2021
Top 10 America’s Best Employers for Women - Forbes 2020
Best Employer for New Graduates - Forbes 2020
Top Franchises for Veterans - Franchise Business Review 2020
Whether you are an experienced real estate agent looking to pivot your real estate business in these shifting times or just starting your real estate career, Keller Williams Realty might just be the place for you. Now the #1 real estate company in N. America in agent count, transactions and sales volume, The Keller Williams Difference is clear:
- Training & Support: At Keller Williams Realty, our commitment to training and supporting our real estate sales associates is unparalleled. From classroom training to on-demand, online education, and our award-winning coaching programs, we provide the most advanced and comprehensive learning opportunities in real estate sales.
- Technology: Our award winning technology is the most innovative in the real estate industry with a complete focus on driving your real estate business and saving you time and money.
- Culture of Sharing: Our agent-centric and interdependent culture creates a sense of family and community that is rare and unique in the industry...and is our agents' true secret weapon!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $34,705.00 - $158,397.00 per year
- What is the best email address for you?
- Do you currently have a Georgia real estate license?
- Are you currently enrolled in a Georgia Prelicense course?
- What is the best phone number to reach you at?
- If you are enrolled in a Georgia Pre-license course, what percentage of the course have you completed?