This position is responsible for working in partnership with the Regional Director to manage, administer, and control the day to day operation and activities in an assigned area, which includes implementing an operations strategy that builds a culture of teamwork, safety, quality, ownership, accountability, and continuous improvement through the planning and scheduling functions. The position is also responsible for, but not limited to:
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in the implementation of divisional initiatives and strategies.
- Analyze financial data to build on strengths, support weak areas and note any variances.
- Train Managers and Supervisors in recognizing and influencing their business by understanding financial reports and acting on the knowledge. Ensure that all productivity numbers, marketing and budgets are consistently met.
- Direct and supervise day-to-day operations and planning in a multi-shift environment to meet and exceed clients, customers, and management expectations.
- Hire, coach, and develop high performance staff.
- Maximize profitability by controlling expenses and efficiently managing operational staff.
- Prepare employee performance evaluations and provide salary recommendations.
- Counsel employees on job performance and professional development.
- Respond to client and customer concerns and questions, resolving issues appropriately.
- Coordinate location activities through supervising and leading Supervisors and Staff to ensure the operations objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Assist in developing budgets for the division.
- Participate in the implementation of new policies, programs, and system technology to meet operational objectives.
- Interact with customers on all levels (internal and external) to align capabilities and requirements.
- Maintain collaborative and productive internal relationships with corporate offices/departments and other regions, as well as divisions.
SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE/ TRAINING REQUIRED:
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 - 5 years management experience.
- Parking or hospitality experience preferred.
- Ability & willingness to work a flexible schedule as necessary to meet client requirements.
- Knowledge of financial concepts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must possess excellent communication, analytical, organizational, presentation, and client service skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 /year
- management: 3 years (Preferred)
- parking: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)