IVA’AL Solutions, LLC, is a tribally-owned SBA certified 8(a) firm. The Santa Rosa Band of Cahuilla Indians is a Federally recognized Indian tribe and majority owner in IVA’AL and is “Buy Indian Act Qualified.” IVA’AL is also eligible to participate in the Indian Incentive Program of the Department of Defense.
IVA’AL is committed to establishing and maintaining the highest standards of performance and integrity in its obligation and loyalty to its clients, teaming partners and employees.
Our goal is to build strong teams, offer competitive pricing, provide timely, expert support, and satisfy our clients every time.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Indian Preference Statement
As a federally recognized American Indian owned company, we provide an Indian Preference Policy for hiring and promoting of fully qualified American Indians. When considering candidates for employment or promotion, that are basically equal in qualifications including education, skill, training, experience and a successful background screening process, priority is extended to an American Indian candidate unless a valid, documented reason of unsuitability or unsatisfactory performance exists to justify non-selection of an Indian employee or applicant.
To learn more about IVA’AL Solutions, LLC visit us at www.ivaalsolutions.com
TS/SCI clearance with SBI and ability to attain SI, TK, G, HCS, and NATO Secret clearance
· SharePoint Farm Administration Support
· Department of Defense and Army Security Requirements
· SharePoint PowerShell Modules
· Department of Defense 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification
· Microsoft Best Practices
· Communication and Collaboration
· Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
Required Education, Skills and Abilities:
· Bachelor’s Degree with concentrate in Information Technology or equivalent job experience or certifications.
· TS/SCI clearance with SBI and ability to attain SI, TK, G, HCS, and NATO Secret clearance.
· Computing Environment Certification
· DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification
· Four years of experience in SharePoint farm administration supporting, an enterprise level SharePoint 2010 and later versions environment.
· Three years of experience with patch testing, deployment, and maintenance activities to ensure compliance with DoD and Army security requirements such as IAVA and STIGs
· Two years of experience in SharePoint PowerShell modules to configure and administer SharePoint and to automate tasks
· Four years of experience with Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server and the basic operation of websites, Application Pools, IIS Administration, ports, SSL Certificates, and Kerberos
· Three years of experience working as a system administrator maintaining Windows servers and performing tasks such as installing service packs, hot fixes, STIGs, and troubleshooting IP, DNS, load balancing problems.
· Proficiency using all Microsoft Office applications
· Handle multiple concurrent tasks
· Ability to perform under stress
· Problem solving
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Government Contract Employee
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time, exempt position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday typically between 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. This position regularly requires long hours and weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be required.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $135,000.00 - $145,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- SharePoint Farm Adminstration Support: 4 years (Required)
- SharePoint Farm Administration: 4 years (Required)
- performing tasks as installing service packs, hot fixes, STI: 3 years (Required)
- Internet Information Services Windows Server and basic opera: 4 years (Required)
- SharePoint PowerShell: 2 years (Required)
- Computing Environment Certification (Required)
- DoD 8579.1 M - IAT Level II Certification (Required)
Security Clearance Required:
Full Time Opportunity:
- Only full-time employees eligible