We are a rapidly growing and forward thinking agile global business at the forefront of the market and expect to grow 100% year on year to over 100M+ over the next 3 years.
Born in Australia just over 5 years ago we have built a small highly entrepreneurial sales driven international team. We innovate, design, develop, manufacture, distribute and sell products to some of the largest businesses around the globe.
Finance is all about the numbers unless you work for us, its knowing the numbers and so much more.
We are seeking a competent 'roll up your sleeves and jump in’ professional who wants to be our CFO in the next 1-2 years and be responsible for the global corporate finance and accounting functions ensuring the foot is kept on the accelerator while understanding the challenges.
Ae you ready for a challenge and want to grow with us and be our Global CFO?
About the Role of CFO
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and performance for all global entities
- Develop credibility by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the President, the board and other senior leaders in performing their responsibilities
- Hands on management of all accounting functions and, financial planning & risk management and in particular; forecasting, cash flows and working capital requirements and planning
- Track various financial measures such as return on invested capital, return on product lines and return on equity etc. to determine which projects would provide optimum returns to the shareholders
- Promote promote & support organic growth while insuring the diversification of business & financial risk while understanding the requirement and need for protection of existing assets.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience
- Move with purpose and speed and are capable of working with a dynamic network in Operations, Marketing and with our various partners.
- Are hands on and understand the financial challengers of a high growth global business and/or been in a successful start-up that has accelerated growth in international markets to at least $50M
- Have an appetite for all aspects of financial operations, having experience of working capital requirements, cash flows and forecasting of a rapidly growing private and self funded enterprise
- Drive value while working in an agile environment across key aspects of the finance function with an enthusiasm, by understanding the current way of thinking, develop solutions to improve and drive KPIs and enhance commercial decision making
- Skilled in financial reporting requirements, financial controls with an eye for detail to build the next phase of the companies growth development.
This is a perfect position for someone who knows how to manage fast and smart and wants to grow with us.
More specifically your have the following personal attributes:
- Experience within a high growth sales or manufacturing organization in a financial capacity
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, CPA/CMA qualified or equivalent
- Not a clock watcher and wants to work over various global time zones
- Analytical and strategic thinker who can help develop key metrics and analytics, plan, organize, execute and report out ideas and results
What your referrers will say about you:
- Financial planning guru, smart and understand how to prioritize
- Adaptable, flexible, patient and able to work responsibly and independently
- Ability to perform with a high degree of professionalism, tenacity, integrity and business ethics
- Driven by self-motivation and achieving results.
- Proactive communication style
- Sense of humour and curiosity required
If you are seeking an opportunity that rewards hard work and results that add value, this is the place for you.
Please address your hands on experience in a high growth FMCG business of $10M - $100M+ and the selection criteria of both the role and why you have the skills and attributes to make this role yours within a one page cover letter along with your Resume.
We appreciate and thank you in advance for your application, however only applicants who have detailed both their experience and credentials in a cover letter as outlined above and fit our specific criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Finance: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules