MVP Solutions is a local, family-owned, and operated home services business bringing Southwest Florida many years of experience in the Waterproofing and Painting construction industry.
Looking for growth mindset individuals who want to be challenged and enjoy doing what they love. We are wanting to hire a long term canidate and are interested in teaching and mentoring our team to allow for growth and advancement. As our company grows we want our team to grow too!
25-30 Hours week, Monday to Friday, Remote Job
- Manage President and CFO's email accounts including all calendars and scheduling.
- Managing the daily workflow of President and CFO, creating blocks of work time in the schedule, and organizing and prioritizing Asana tasks, so that the their time is focusing on producing work rather than organizing work.
- Organization and support for external communications, including review, organization and drafting of responses for emails with specific timeframes.
- Manage digital filing systems on multiple platforms, labeling and organizing digital files and aligning with applicable legal, company and personal requirements.
- Assisting President and CFO with purchasing and ordering of materials.
- A superb communicator, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to write and edit adeptly.
- Super detail oriented with the ability manage multiple responsibilities at once and prioritizing amongst them with ease.
- Prepare, analyze and distribute status, tracking and project reports to team.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Asana, Zoom, and Buildertrend.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Asana: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Outlook: 1 year (Required)
- Zoom: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote