Collective Health is expanding its Member Services team in Utah! We believe health benefits should be simple, accessible, and technology-driven. But moreover, we believe healthcare should be grounded by the people that it serves. To accomplish this, we are reimagining the operational core of health insurance. We are seeking a leader to help deliver on this vision.
We are hiring a Manager for our growing Member Claims team. This team operates core claim adjudication and research processes to run our employer-sponsored medical plans and assists our members with some of their most complex claims issues. Member Claims Associates become experts in medical plan operations—processing medical claims accurately, ensuring medical claims timeliness, researching and responding to complicated member issues, and handling the complex details related to regulatory requirements, our network partner relationships, and medical coding. The Member Claims team does all this with the lens of continuing to delight our members as part of the Member Services Team.
As the Manager of Member Claims, you will be responsible for the leadership and performance of all Member Claims Associate teams. This includes managing the team to high performance along key accuracy, timeliness, and efficiency KPIs while also driving improvements in many of our processes. You will excel at setting team goals, defining our team culture, coaching and developing Team Leaders. You will also contribute to wider company goals and help us build and scale our business by designing creative solutions to day-to-day problems that arise from our rapid growth and change.
What you'll do:
Your skills include:
- Own the Member Claims Function as a whole including strategy, process development, and overall performance.
- Manage 5+ Team Leaders and their teams of Associates.
- Coach and develop Team Leaders as they coach and develop their teams.
- Oversee the day to day operations including assigning work, staffing for claims volume, quality assurance and up-training.
- Lead team meetings and keep the team aligned on key priorities.
- Set team goals to drive high performance.
- Manage your team's work on cross-functional projects that impact the broader organization, as needed.
- Constantly monitor and manage a variety of claims metrics and feedback and work to consistently evolve our industry leading advocacy model.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and champion efforts to create streamlined and scalable processes.
- Serve as a leader in our new office in Lehi – supporting and cultivating office culture that aligns with Collective Health values.
- You want to simplify healthcare because you believe people deserve better
- You are passionate about providing a great customer experience, through both front office and back office work
- You have experience scaling a team and leading teams through change
- You have a passion for continuous improvement and instill that in your teams
- You are excited to grow and develop leaders
- You are analytically minded and like to make data-driven decisions
- You have 8+ years of experience with at least 5 years of people management experience in a customer service or process oriented operations organization
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent years of management experience, preferred
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Palantir, Restoration Hardware, and Pinterest take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we're backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com ( https://www.collectivehealth.com/ ).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.