Financial Analyst I
Requisition ID: 1800124
• Provide timely, accurate analysis and reporting of variances between current financial results in comparison to budgeted, forecasted and prior period numbers
• Manage various reporting and planning structures in HFM, Hyperion Planning, MS Access, SQL in support of financial review and analysis initiatives.
• Creates and maintains reporting tools & reporting templates to facilitate production of financial reports and analysis
• Build complex mappings for data translation between HFM and Hyperion Planning for budgeting
• Design, develop and implement front-end data visualizations and dashboards to aid with financial performance review and business analytics
• Coordinate with business units and corporate to prepare, review and analyze quarterly bridge reports
• Provide support during the development of earnings release and earnings call materials
• Identify improvement opportunities to the forecast and budgeting process that drive efficiencies in the organization
• Analyze and monitor segment capital expenditures
• Support SOX and Compliance reporting for quarterly review and filings
• Ad hoc projects and other duties, as assigned
• Identify & recommend updates to financial process & systems
• Analyze, interpret, and provide meaningful insights from multiple data sets
• Continually drive process improvement to improve and automate financial reporting
• Development and preparation of internal financial reports; assist in the preparation of ad-hoc and formal reporting
• Provide support in the reoccurring financial rhythms: monthly financial close, budget, forecasting, & others
• Analyze key areas of the regional business to aid in the review and/or improvement of business performance (KPIs, performance metrics, trend analysis, etc.)
• Ad-Hoc tasks that are required of the business
• Interface with all levels of management to obtain data and information necessary to complete duties.
• Provide support in the coordination of the annual budget process.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
• 2-5 years accounting/finance experience
• Proficient to advanced MS Excel, MS Access, SQL skills
• Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) Experience
• Hyperion Planning Experience
• Must possess a high level of understanding of data and systems
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Dependable. Pro-active. Lots of Initiative. Ability to multi-task.
• Must have highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and organization skills
Shift: Day Job