Looking for an opportunity to not only do work you believe
in, but also find inspiration in the company that you work for? Do you love
surrounding yourself with respected and seasoned experts who are empowered by a
company with a long history of excellence, great customer relationships,
exciting growth, and a team of people who love to build, create, and nurture
If the above gets you excited, we'd love for you to meet
Clean Scapes. We're an Austin-based commercial landscaping company known for
our construction, arbor, irrigation and landscape maintenance expertise. Since
our founding in 2005, the passion, reputation and talent of our team has given
us the opportunity to share what we do on some of the most prestigious and
beautiful properties throughout Austin, San Antonio, Dallas and beyond.
We are always in search of talented people who have a gift
and passion for what they do. We also have some pretty high expectations about
the human side of work and how you show up every day as a leader. We look for
people who are collaborative, creative, customer-centric, believe work should
be fun and have a love for everything outdoors.
Think you may have stumbled upon a winning lottery ticket?
Come and interview with us!
Clean Scapes is looking for exceptionally talented
Enhancement Crew Member. The opportunity is perfect for someone
with the following responsibilities/skills:
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Enhancement Crew Member works as a member of the team and is responsible for landscape maintenance and enhancement projects under the direction of the Crew Leader. The Enhancement team member is able to operate a variety of equipment and has some knowledge of horticultural practices.
He/she contributes to the many activities that make the landscape design visually enhanced and looking professional.
ROLE + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate crew needs, deficiencies or concerns to Enhancement Crew Leaders
- Mow grass, rake leaves, water shrubs and lawn, trim and edge around walks, flower beds, driveways and sidewalks, clean grounds, prepare flower beds, plant flowers and pruning shrubs
- Use various equipment including skid steer, mini excavator, sod cutters, bush hogs, brick saws, transits, and various hand tools
- Work in a multicultural work place with diverse customers, emphasizing communication for cooperation and collaboration
- Ensure strict adherence to safety procedures including the use of hard hats, safety glasses and the inspection of tools and equipment
- Attend training classes as needed or instructed by superiors
- Enforce company policy and departmental procedures
- Follow Company’s safety policies, guidelines and instructions
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Use hand equipment with mechanized moving blades
- Use manual hand tools such as shovels
- Use a hand shovel for extended period
- To work long hours outside in heat
- Exceptional customer service skills towards all existing, potential, internal and external clients
- Equipment Operation: Skid Steer, Mini Ex, Backhoe, Trencher
- Ability to drive a truck with a trailer
- 1 yr. experience of landscaping, agricultural and/or construction work
- Texas Driver License Preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS (all required to be done for up to 10 hours or more a day):
Required to stand, walk, bend, climb trees or use ladders and carry debris for extended periods of time in all types of weather conditions and in areas exposed to high vehicular and pedestrian traffic, dust and noise. Frequently required to lift and carry objects weighing more than 50 pounds across paved surfaces as well as rugged and uneven terrain. Required to be on-call in case of emergencies. Required to work at varying heights and within safe distances to electrical hazards with the possible danger of falling. Required to operate machinery and equipment with extreme caution, including hydraulic aerial lifts, wood chippers, stump grinders, winches, chainsaws, and handsaws. The employee must be physically coherent and aware at all times especially when dealing with heavy machinery, equipment or while driving.
Job Type: Full-time