Full Time, Part Time, PRN Certified Medication Aide / Technician Second Shift, Third Shift
Brookdale Wake Forest 611 South Brooks Street Wake Forest, NC 27587
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Provide residents with medication administration and treatment assistance and services according to the health care provider"s orders
- Supervise residents who self-administer medication while following company and regulatory guidelines
- Report any changes in residents" physical condition and/or behaviors
- Maintain resident records regarding medication distribution, leisure activities, incidents and observations
- High school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of state certified medication aide/tech course
- Two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience working directly with older adults preferred
- Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you"re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.