About us: A professional in our industry since 1980, Alliance Mechanical Services offers expert service, installation, and maintenance for all your commercial HVAC equipment and food service equipment. Family owned and operated, we at Alliance are committed to the quality of our service and to our customers.
Description: Project manager is responsible for overseeing and managing projects, performing calculations, equipment selection and design for new and replacement installations on HVAC and refrigeration projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Managing the bid process, including qualifying subcontractors and evaluating subcontractor bids.
- Preparation of project budgets and adhere to those budgets.
- Developing scopes of work and processing of contract documents.
- Developing project schedules and coordination with customer.
- Coordinating Subcontractor activates inclusive of inspecting work for quality control, completeness and schedule adherence.
- Assisting with procurement of materials and equipment inclusive of scheduling and delivery.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities.
- Familiar with a variety of trades with an emphasis on energy management systems and HVAC mechanicals Required
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 3+ years of work experience in project management/HVAC.
- Strong knowledge of industry fundamentals and business operations
- Strong leadership, listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive wages
- Free Health insurance for employee
- Paid vacation, holidays and birthday
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Profit sharing
- Company Vehicle & Phone
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes