- $130’000-$160’000 + Bonus + Benefits
Are you a Superintendent from a multi-family background?
Are you keen to learn, develop and after proving yourself have partial ownership of the projects that you help to develop?
The business is a well-established self-performing developer that holds its apartment complexes and manages them. They have more than 200 complexes across NC, SC, and FL.
You will be responsible for managing ground-up multifamily projects and will have exposure, training, and the opportunity to develop your knowledge on pre-construction in order to develop the necessary skills needed to progress into a Senior Superintendent position and beyond.
If you are a career-minded Superintendent looking for a career, not just another job, I’d like to speak to you.
- Multi-family apartment complex in Wilmington
- $130’000-$160’000 + Bonus + Benefits + Progression
- Superintendent from multi-family
- Keen to learn and develop
- Looking to progress in the future.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Work Location: In person