The ideal candidate is someone that will provide administrative and office support to the company. This position is for someone that is enthusiastic, has a "can-do" attitude, and is a natural leader with high energy.
- Answer and direct calls to main line.
- Greet visitors (contact host)
- Manage calendar and independently schedule appointments as needed.
- Process daily mail and maintain corporate files while assisting in administrative duties as assigned.
- Manage ordering of office supplies.
- Arrange customer and visitor meetings, issuing of information or notices, coordinating guests, etc.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED), Associate Degree or College preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word and basic office equipment.
- Must have professional manner and be able to effectively interface with staff and visitors at all levels.
- Well-organized and calm under pressure.
Additionally, the candidate must be an organized and detail-oriented person that has strong communications skills and the ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment.