Senior Middleware Developer: Enterprise development, integration and implementation of software applications using Oracle SOA Suite: OSB/ BPEL/ORM/BAM. Work on a large scale project as part of the B2B team, handling interaction between client and multiple vendors. Significant integration work.
- Participate in SOA Interface design & data mapping working sessions, and build interface detailed designs.
- Produce complete and accurate documentation for work according to program standards
- Support development and testing activities to ensure successful implementation and defects remediation to meet project deadlines.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Development, Integration and Implementation of software applications using Oracle SOA Suite: OSB/ BPEL/ORM/BAM.
- 12C SOA Suite experience with design and development of web services SOAP/REST services.
- SOA Suite experience in a cloud environment is a plus.
- Involved in all phases of application development with requirement analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Deployment and Testing.
- Ability to work independently, works well within a team, possess good communication skills.
Location(s): Cherry Hill, NJ area
Duration: 6-12 months
Job Type: Contract
- SOA: 8 years
- Web Services: 8 years
- SOAP: 8 years
- OSB: 8 years
- Oracle SOA: 8 years
- Middleware: 8 years
- BPEL: 8 years