They have built a culture that values their most important resource…their employees. They also built a team that is customer obsessed which has driven success for over 75 years. Join this rapidly growing team of creative, “out-of-the-box” thinkers!
- Competitive salary!
- Company Performance Plan - 10-15% of your base salary!
- Relocation Assistance!
- Full benefits
- Medical, dental, vision insurances
- And more!
We’re Recourse Communications and we match top talent with top opportunities. As our client’s Creative Director, you will support clients and plant operations in driving the direction of the Creative Services department. They’re looking for an experienced Creative Director to provide the creative team with guidance and ideas to bring their clients’ in-store vision to life. You will direct and coordinate the conceptual and technical development of all projects designed within the Creative Services Department. Have you done 3D renderings and are you familiar with SolidWorks, Adobe Suite, Illustrator, and InDesign? This may be where you belong. Your ability to work with internal stakeholders to make sure everything is getting completed for the client will be essential. You’ll be just the right person to bring them all together. You’ll also be responsible for the overall quality of work and brand integrity of graphic design and industrial engineering projects. You should expect to act as the key liaison between all internal and external customers while maintaining a high level of communication, professionalism and efficiency. This is a hands-on position with 3-D graphic design responsibilities.
- High school diploma
- 5 + years’ experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role in a visual communication printing organization for the retail and c-store industries; supervisory experience
- 3-D graphic design expertise understanding and adhering to client brand standards and expectations
- Strong understanding of industry trends and creative tools.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, problem-solving and project management skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
About the Company
The company is an industry leading visual communications company partnering with national and global brands and retailers to deliver elevated and relevant in-store customer experiences. They are a WBE woman-owned company with over 70 years of expertise. From creative concepting and engineering to distribution and installation,
There’s no better time than nowto grow your career! Click “Apply Now” to submit your updated resume for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- visual communication printing for retail/c-store: 3 years (Preferred)
- 3-D graphic design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Industrial engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator: 3 years (Preferred)
- supervisory: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person