Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking a Senior Architect and Thought Leader with DOMEX experience to lead the design of innovative enterprise solutions for center of excellence serving multiple customers across the DOMEX and digital forensics communities. This position will lead development of the center's IT Strategy and future architecture on a prime contract to modernize all enterprise applications for this agency. Current technical focus is on replacing legacy systems with highly scalable and highly available systems in a DevOps environment. This Sr. Architect will provide technical direction for a team of nearly 20 highly skilled engineers and software developers, as well as interface directly with senior government leaders from multiple agencies.
The goal of this program is to build cloud-ready next-generation enterprise systems, leveraging microservices and modern software development techniques, for a critical Government customer with complex and time sensitive mission requirements.
- Demonstrated success engaging stakeholders in an Agile product development approach to turn requirements and technical vision into reliable enterprise software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and experience presenting technical concepts to senior federal leaders
- Demonstrated experience in providing technical leadership for system design and development efforts
- History of developing and performing architecture tradeoff comparisons
- Demonstrated understanding of DOMEX and digital forensics mission domain and community systems
- Ability to incorporate informed architecture guidance while working with design and implementation engineers in an Agile framework
- Ongoing experience with identifying and managing technical risks
- 10+ Years technical leadership and architecture experience in an application development environment. This includes experience designing and delivering large scale distributed systems (ideally using modern SOA patterns, REST and AWS cloud services)
- 3+ years successfully owning and evolving a production solution with complex integration requirements.
- Prior experience with at least one major IaaS and/or PaaS technology (VMWare or AWS)
- Prior experience with complex database technologies, relational and non-relational
- Prior experience with agile development, continuous delivery, and DevSecOps with a focus on automation and deployment into mission production environments
- Relevant experience with virtualization, cloud, and container-based microservice architectures
- Solid understanding of microservice patterns and implementation approaches
- Experience with Linux service development patterns
- Understanding of current and emerging patterns supporting the development of web applications, web components, and web services
- Demonstrated interest in continuous learning and practically applying new knowledge in relevant technical domains such as artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- BS in a STEM field, MS preferred
- Security+ certification
- DoD or IC experience preferred
- Security+ certification
- DoD 8570 Level I and applicable Computing Environment (CE) certifications (these will be required to be obtained/maintained)
- Experience with DoDAF -e.g. Operational Views, System Views, etc.
Top Secret SCI with CI Polygraph
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas:
Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.